I'm back again... Oh man, what has come over me yesterday? I just like lost my head when I read laura's mail about NA and AA... Is it that I set my standards too low, that's why I don't find the NA being not up to Zone Champ std? Why is it that I see them as not too bad, and Audris always tells me the opposite? What came over me, I really don't know... shouldn't have sent laura that email though, looks damn demoralising... I just like recalled the whole night when my NA lost the Comp... our feelings, our happy-go-lucky attitude. I really don't dare to tell laura something, that's I am so afraid the AA will lose. NA losing the comp never crossed my mind. They are like not too bad, or is it my std is too low? I really don't know.
Until Laura mentioned about the AA's mentors, it never crossed my mind. Why AC have 2 such good mentors? Pia is enough they could put Rang with him, and leave Jianli for the AA, cos I do know Chee Wee almost never trained them, they have 3 mentors, but it's like 2. Perhaps they already have Norman, perhaps the AC really need a good mentor next to PL cos he's just too busy. Really feel so sorry for the NA, the 2 mentors they had, it's just like my year NA, put 2 mentors who can't commit for them.
I am just happy that NA improved from mock comp, in fact, I would say big improvement seeing that there's 35th and stuff. In fact, I would say they are better than Shee Mun's team, if the previous NA could win, why can't they? Is it me or is it that Audris seems to be demoralising them? I shouldn't have sent that email, they already have one mentor demoralising them, the other should know better than to do so. Oh well. I am a total idiot. Should have thought of the consequences, should have cleared my head before doing this sort of rash stuff.
I am so afraid they will lose their self confidence and stuff. the AA still have self confidence, it's not so bad. I do sincerely pray that the AA win, that the NA win, and nothing bad crops up tomorrow. And may the Lord guide the AA and make them less playful and more serious about comp training. And the NA be more self confident and problems with Xuanyi will end, and Huiru will realise that self confidence and the air around her is important to win.
And I should now go study and shut up and go buy some stuff for my team for tml.
No comments:
Post a Comment