Boo! After another long period of not posting, I am back again. Just to update about me and my life, I have found a job! Admin job, mostly data entry, and the best thing is, it's 5 minutes walk away from my house! No transport fees needed.
Alright, I have changed many nicks till now, for the one today, me just not feeling too good loh. Dunno why, maybe cos' sore throat, then give me a feeling me gotta get fever liddat... And worst of all, I feel sleepy all day. (I didn't take any medicine leh) But nevermind, guess it's gotta be okie.
Ooh, and going to get my results soon. Heard it's on 7th March. Yikes. I wish I will never get my results loh, I gotta flop GP and Physics. And the bad thing is, I haven't chose what uni I wanna to go. SMU? Or NTU? Seriously SMU is a great advantage, at least I wun be tired out travelling, but somehow I am not quite confident about their Accountancy Course. (Yah I have decided to take Accountancy) And also, I haven't heard anything, nor read anything about SMU courses. Their promotion of their school and courses seems super quiet. NTU, on the other hand, I quite like what I have read, and I sort of have a good feeling about going there, and their Accountancy course is quite good and reliable since they have the course for many yrs. Aiyah, but the travelling time very sianz. (I seriously wonder how Serene does it, she is some super girl or soemthing) So other than courses, I am seriously considering hostel life also.
Hrm. As for my life in SJ, I think I gotta be super duper busy for the this month and the upcoming month. I suddenly realised after work, I am too tired to bother about SJ stuff... And I don't really have much time to work on my stuff except on weekends. So recently, I realised I have promised quite some projects... Or rather, taken up many projects... One is being ODAC for ALC under Serene(Oh man we are going to meet each other yet again on many occasions, so much so that we are going to look alike, and getting mistaken for sisters...) another is doing Zone Comp (20 March) with the Zone Committee(Logistics officer I think. No idea, they are always so last minute), and another I am advisor for the Meet Parents Session on 12 March(Not so bad cos' I am only advising), and I just got to know I am HN judge for Mock Comp next Saturday morning, and I am a speaker in AGM next Saturday afternoon. And I am going to work 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. Oooh. I suddenly realise I am very busy. Haha. Hrm, I think packed schedule somehow makes life more fulfilling? I am crazy... but somehow I think that way. *shrugs* On top of all that still got Comms Wing. Hrm. Reminds me of when I was in Yr1...
Okie, next up, I have started a crazy mania over folding paper stars. Dunno for what, just to pass time loh. Guess now also no time to do that liao. Hehe, now egg, now you know how privileged you are to get me out to church on my only free day next week? Heee. And for the rest, my schedule is like mad this few weeks, so if you wanna ask me out, need to make advance bookings. Ooh. I am mad liao. Gotta stop all this crap. So seeya the next time I post again!
No comments:
Post a Comment