Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Heyo guys! It's been a long time...

Today Blogger is working not too well, but I just wanna blog about stuff today! Today my nick becomes happymomo!! Rare occasion I am so happy. Cos I did a lot of stuff today... Got a sense of achievement. =)

Today I went for Stats Lecture on multiple regression... And surprising I managed to understand like half of it. I was so impressed with myself. Then comes Stats Project, I didn't finish last night (I did till 3 am, and I woke up at 6.45am for school at 8.30am, haha that's why I say I am impressed I understood anything), which I finished nicely in one hour after lecture. Then comes Marketing tutorial. Though I never do lah, it's a wonder I didn't fall asleep. lol.

I finished the Stats Project collation with my group in the afternoon after the tutorial. It was like wow! Finished a project just like that. Reached home at 6.30pm, was so tired from lack of sleep. But amazingly I slept only half hour then I wake up liao. Checked my utopia game account and then I went for dinner.

Amazingly again! I was transferring my files from my external hard drive to my laptop (just sent it for servicing yesterday), never sleep. (haha you dunno, I am chao pig) And I cleared up my files in NTU and SJ, about more than 150 of them. I classified all my SJ files piled up in my "Unclassified Documents" folder for the past 4-5 months. Wow. I just did a lot of stuff today. Despite the lack of sleep.

I seriously think I am nuts today. lol. Though I am tired now and still typing at this time of 10.47 pm. I just felt I had to blog about this happy day.

Haha, you might think I am nuts, happy for what? Nothing to be happy about, it's just pulled through without sleep. Haha, but I am still happy. Call me crazy loh.

Anyway last week I played a day... Stayed overnight at Mitchelle's hall on Thursday, go K box, eat supper near NTU, walked around the school for half the night, talk crap in Paul's hall lounge... Just wanna experience hall life. Before I can never experience it again. lol. Something like a day of fun before seriously mugging for exams loh. And that night, I saw the Initial D car!! Wished I can post the photo up here, wait till I install my bluetooth for laptop first. The car that Takumi drives. (or rather Jay Chou if you watched the movie) The real car, in fact, I saw someone drive it past Hall 13 while walking back with Mitchelle. I guess someone just made it to be alike. Reminded me of some article that I thought I read before about the real car from the movie being stolen. LOL.

Okie, I think that's all for now. Haha, be sure to expect more entries soon. Cos exams coming...

No comments: