Firstly, we went to an ostrich farm. (hey this is the first time I am uploading pictures, give a clap clap)




And this is a chicken feigning death...

And after that we went to a herb farm. Well it's all plants, and my pictures are not too clear, these are the better ones already.



Oh well, we've had 2 seafood lunches there... fantastic. I didn't take pictures of the food, but there were lobsters, prawns, crabs... oh well, I didn't really pay too much for the trip... =P
The next day we went to the beach. We played captain ball in the sea, and the waves there were great... Not like the still waters in Singapore. And the sea was super clean. We also went digging for shellfish on the beach, and we took them to the restaurant and got the cooks to cook it for us... Cool isn't it? I never knew that there were such things on the beach. No childhood life for Singaporean kids. lol. It was Mrs Goh (Mr Goh's wife) who taught us about that. Can you imagine a group of SJ seniors digging for shellfish on the beach together? Haha.
Sorry no pictures on the beach, I didn't take my handphone along near the seas... lol. I did see pictures collated from other people, the most funny one was Yuanwang wearing swimming goggles, swimming in the sea with a hand on his head, pretending to be a shark. LOL.
The last picture was this one... Very nice scenery I took while travelling on the van.
No comments:
Post a Comment