Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HEY!

you noe right, today I boarded the bus 100 from opposite my office building, and guess what?

I saw the bus interior, the walls, the ceiling, is lined with red cushion (the red you see on the pic on top of my blog).... and the bus have sofa like seats at the sides. The middle is wider for more people to stand, and nearer to the front of the bus, there are 2 seats like in a bar like that, cushioned and slightly higher chair, coupled with with a 'table top' fixed to the side of the bus, like the bar counter. Though the top is just the normal plastic material as on any other bus, but it's a whole new experience! Imagine sitting in a bus that looks like a bar or posh restaurant. It's damn cool isn't it?

Hey I am not bluffing u, it's real! If not for the bus so crowded I may have taken a pic or 2. But the bad thing is, while sitting down, cos' the middle lane is stuffed with people, I was sitting on the side away from the alighting door, I couldn't really see the bus stop, so I almost alighted a stop after. But still, it's quite a innovative idea on the part of SBS.

No comments: