Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh my gosh! These few days it's freezing in sg. Okie it's not snowing yet.

But it is super super cold! Tuesday it rained entire day, when it stopped like mid afternoon, I was all ready to go out to Raffles City Robinsons (to use my voucher from my birthday given by my uni clique) to buy my eye gel, body scrub or something alike, and maybe a pack of Marks and Spencer cookies/biscuits! The moment I am ready, it started raining! AH! Then I stay at home loh.

Wednesday went to school, started raining at 9-10am I think. And I had to go DHS to look at the grounds to get a feel of what I may need for Zone Comp (cos' I am Logistics Officer, yet AGAIN). RAIN RAIN RAIN. Carry umbrella to walk to and forth DHS, so wet. (it's like 15-20 min walk from MRT =S)

Thursday, which is today. Rained in the morning, haa, at 11+am it stopped. So I went out to buy lunch. On my way back, it started drizzling, and it's still raining now (1.30pm). SO COLD. I am glad I am in the house sia, I think I can sleep with a blanket without even a fan. Wanted to go visit my grandaunt, but rain so very sian to go out, and I am supposed to do online lectures, and perhaps stay home cos' my junior may want to meet me at MRT later to give me DHS map.

My gosh, lucky I dun need to go NTU today (online lecture yeah!). Damn cold. Best day to zzz.

No comments: