Sunday, April 11, 2004

Hiyo!

Hardly see me here when I am happy, but it's one of the rare times. Not really happy cos' of my results, it's like horrible. Started to get the hang of studying. I am so vexed when I saw my results is short of that few marks, so now I gotta work hard and get across the passing mark. Going to 'retire' soon from SJ though, but with the many comp trains per week, I guess I can't really retire much. I already let go of admin and CPBS, nothing much to worry about.

Really need a break from SJ, but I can't throw my team there with nobody to help them. At least Chee Wee throw AA there, there's still Rang to help. Audris is rather busy, she won't have as much time to train NA as Rang does with AA. Well, I have to fulfil my responsibility. I still have POP to worry about. Oh well, most Std4s stuff is done by JY liaoz, so now I need to discipline myself and use whatever time there is to study. Seems easy to say but hard to do. Now wondering about the whole week how to get time to study. Guess some planning is needed.

Today I thought I was acting rather childish these few days and for the past week. Started thinking about Esther was the only one who could stand my childishness. The only one who would go out with me to study, only one that could stand my crap and crapped me in return. Inspired me to put the nick she gave me on MSN. Rather cute actually. =)

Yesterday talked to the Std4s about why I signed on. Brought back some memories. Made me think about my squadmates. Really wished I was still in dhs with my sqdmates, eating lunch and recess together, slacking in SJ room together, doing our fastest Log stockcheck (half hour with only 7-10 people), about JNCO, about the NA trainings, the AA, many many stuff.

The happy memories. =) My squad will always live in my heart.

No comments: