I cried. Not today. Wednesday. In class.
Perhaps I am too stressed up. Perhaps I am just plain stupid. I really lack self confidence. I wish I've had it. But the fact is, I don't.
I dropped Econs. You can say I've had no choice, I am forced to drop. BUt I do really know it's my fault. I know I could make it, I knew I could. But I just didn't make the effort. I am off my duties from SJ early this year. Except Std 4 OIC and NA mentor. I should be lucky that Esther and the others took over me so soon. What did I do with my extra time? Nothing.
I knew my appeal to the principal wouldn't get through. I was prepared to drop. I was all set and ready, to drop the subject. Yet I felt sad. My whole mind is full of what if's. What if I wasted my extra time away and didn't concentrate on Fmath? What if I still got bad grades? What if I couldn't enter the course I wanted to go? I wished, wished that I could get 3 As for my leftover 3 subjects, wished that I will go to my favourite course. Wished.
It's almost impossible to get A in Fmath, looking at the competition with the foreign scholars. It's hard to get A in Physics, as can be seen from experience. How am I ever going to get my 3 As?
I must build up self confidence from this minute onwards. I will show it to my parents and friends that I am as capable as the good students, I can score well. And I can definitely score 3 As to beat my cousin. I will.
I will still fulfil my responsibilities. As a Std 4 OIC, as a NA mentor. Till the end, I will fulfil my responsibilities. I will show it to others that I can excel in my academic side, and do well in my CCA. I will NOT be looked down upon. I can do it. And I will. I am going to make my mum proud of me. I will make my aunt jealous that I can do better than her daughter. I will learn to be a good mentor. I will excel.
Everything is possible. Live With A Positive Attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment