Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yoz it's me again!

Now I feel like an old lady, sitting down in front of my comp with a cup of freshly brewed coffee on my right in the afternoon at 3.30pm. Okie, maybe old ladies don't really sit down in front of computers in the afternoon, but the coffee part fits the picture.

Alright. It's one week left to start of school. And yup, I didn't work for the past three months of holidays. No luck in finding a job, so well. I took it as the last three-month break I could ever have, since I only have 2 three month breaks in my course of study (I study a three year course), and next year at this time, I will be doing my Accountancy attachment job. Maybe it's right to enjoy this holidays. Or maybe I am just deceiving myself haha.

Yeah, so next week is the start of school huh? Today I opened my NTU mail and saw an assignment!! Waddahell, an assignment even before school starts, that's just too cruel. Or to a kiddymomo like me, I would say "Hey that's unfair!!" Okie, I don't know the topic of the assignment yet, it's gotta be released next Monday, and to be handed in on Tuesday noon! It's some writing pre-test, to test out writing skills before class starts in Week2. Oh well, It's as if I fail the test, they would bar me from the module? Duh, that's my CORE module.

Okie, as the "next week" approaches, all kinds of stuff is uploaded on the edVenture website, otherwise known as the online place where we download our lecture notes, tutorials and all kinds of stuff. And cool, I realised that textbook for Accounting II module has changed since the previous sem, meaning I couldn't buy secondhand from my friend anymore. What the hell, they just wanna get more money from us =/

Okie, so this week I am into going out with friends, and of course, SJ. no escaping from it. Haha. Okie so there! I guess enough crap for the moment.

No comments: