My dad's fishes are sexually deprived.
Now now, there are 3 guppies in the fish tank in my house right now. There's 1 blue one, and 2 golden ones. A few days ago, it seemed that the tail of one of the golden guppies was bitten. Maybe the fishes weren't fed enough and they starting eating each others' tails.
Okie, yesterday morning, I was watching the fishes. The blue guppy tried to bite (or nip or peck) at the golden guppy's 'destroyed' tail and the side of the body too... The poor golden guppy decided to run away. And the blue one continued. Sometimes it disturbed the other golden guppy too, but it was lucky with the golden tail still nice and all. I concluded that the blue guppy was violent and likes to fight.
And so I told my dad about the 'fight' among his fishes. Guess what he said.
"Oh, the male guppies are just getting bored cos' there's no female guppies around for them to disturb. And that's not biting, that's kissing."
I replied, "So your male guppies are are trying to kiss each other? Then doesn't that make your fish gay?"
He said, "Yah I guess."
Pengz. So fishes can get sexually deprived like humans too? LOL. And mind you, be careful when buying fishes next time, it might be gay for all you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment