I have been super busy.
These 2 weeks, rushing projects, rushing to finish SJ stuff before my exams. I am almost dead. Finally completed my projects on Monday. Supposed to be doing my SJ work today, but I was too sianz. hao bu rong yi got a few days off, I just wanna relax.
Signed up for a main committee project. Still afraid I can't finish my SJ work and the project. Oh well. I want to reduce my commitments for SJ next year. Cos' wanna join some uni stuff, dun wanna regret later next time that I graduated from NTU without doing anything but study. Anyway I guess should start to let the younger ones take over liaoz... Really crazy! Why I take so many camps and project. Oh, on top of all that still got the usual Corps appointment.
Jiayou. I think this semester exams bit hard to score liao. Not really my cup of tea. Company Law, Managerial Accounting. Oh man. Why is managerial accounting so different from financial accounting... Yikes I like fin. acc better... how can eggie like managerial acc. haha. We are just different sia. Forensic science is quite interesting!! Urban Planning and Environment. WOW. a million stuff to memorise. Engineering subjects...
I aim to get GPA of 4 this sem. jiayou. try my best.
And for my friends!! JIAYOU!! gogogo. exams coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment