Hi.
Long time never post again. Has been quite busy lately. Taking SNCO, JNCO and on top of that all the projects and presentations at the same time isn't too easy either.
Haa, in spite of all the stuff I am supposed to do, I managed to finish watching "Princess Hours" last week. It's a Korean drama, not too bad.
Quite sian, cos' I see that my next week is fully packed with meetings, SJ stuff, going out with friends... Even tml, which is Sunday, I got a project meeting in school. Oh well.
To add on to the fire fighting season, there is an individual final presentation which I think is worth 20% of the grades, something about corporate social responsibility for 10 minutes. 10 min! So long.
And thought that happily, after final presentation, it would be time to relax a little. Not really. It's 2 weeks to exams. Time really flies in university.
And thinking, after exams, it WILL be relax time. Not really. My mum just booked a 7 day trip right after my exams to Taiwan, and most probably by the time I come back, I gotta go for 2 SNCO Course days, 1 SNCO Pre-camp, 4 days of SNCO and 4 days of JNCO. Cool huh? Haha, that's why esthie, I told ya most prob if you come back in Dec, I also got no time to go out with ya. Sianz. So I will be busy till X'mas. So much for holidays. Sighz.
Jiayou bah momo.
No comments:
Post a Comment