MIA so long again. Super super busy in school now, not even time for SJ work. Haven't even started my main comm work, I think it's really the wrong sem to take on so many stuff. Seems like I underestimated my core modules this semester.
So many things to read. Some modules just seem like there is nothing taught, you are supposed to read up, do your questions and discuss in class. Oh well, this is how a real university works I guess, just that we have been spoonfed all the time till now, so I am just a little not too used to it.
Today very sianz. Not cos' hall very sianz, or sianz cos' a lot of schoolwork. Cos' I typed a portion for my project, and my groupmate changed practically everything. Okie loh, I have to admit it wasn't very well organised, but then no need change all my points right... Out of 10 points, maybe left 1 point only... My language is not that good, my ideas not that fantastic, but changing without even telling me first... Haiz. So now, I feel like a free-rider. Most probably I get the feeling that some of my groupmates think that way. And it's not very nice, though tomorrow have to hand in the report liaoz, but I have one more report and presentation to do with them.
Sianz, and my points written out so long liaoz, she also never criticise, then last minute change. Sad life, am I supposed to feel angry that she changed it just like that, or am I supposed to blame myself cos' I didn't do a good enough job? Or am I supposed to feel so idiotic cos' it seems that my points are all dumb and got replaced? So I am dumb maybe. I am feeling all of that together now.
And after reading her editted version, seems like it was too last minute, she like added some stuff from the 'answer we found online'. Yikes, I hate copying stuff. But I don't feel like complaining liaoz, cos' there will be too many people who insist on their points liao, then the group will end up in a bad state. Just hurry up and finish the project, I would never want to do project with her again.
So extreme hor. Seems like everytime I work in a group that is allocated, not own choice one, always got some buay song 'ness' with some people. Maybe it's me loh. Only my accounting II group is great, but that's cos' both of them don't really insist a lot on their points, rather, they provide opinions... So izzit liddat then our project got B+ instead of A? Aiyah, I rather have a good working experience and get B, than have the opposite and get A.
So sianz. Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment