Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Yoz. I shall add on to my list earlier on... bored as usual. I dun wanna study!!

More wish lists:
- perhaps a cooler for my dear laptop. I am scared it will explode if I leave it on to download stuff for more than 2-3 days.
- a pair of sony ear plugs tt is those with smaller cushions that can stick inside the ear better. eh, i dunno if it's noise cancelling, i only noe it's abt 60 bucks. haaa. black is preferred, so that if it gets super dirty, nobody will see! (now u noe why i like black handphones, better dun hold my phone next time, u dunno how dirty it is!)
- a dummy that looks like me so that it can replace me at project meetings haha!

Can't think of anything. got some stuff to do liaoz. BYE!

No comments: