Now for the Strawberry Farm. Haha, we didn't go strawberry picking, so we didn't get to see the strawberry farm actually. Cos' we had to pick half kg of strawberries, and pay RM20... Eh, the money is okie, but I dunno what to do with the half kg of strawberries... Anyway I just wanna see how strawberries are grown... Managed to take some pics of them in the strawberry farm shop...
This is how the plantation looks like... At least since I wasn't able to take photos of the inside, this is the outside haha...
So while in the shop, I drank strawberry ice blended with my roomie. It's super nice, can taste the strawberries! So fresh... Not too sweet cos' Cameron's strawberries are slightly sour, just nice for ice blended! Mitchelle said the milkshake was nice, but happens that the farm only have ice blended, so we just ordered that...Meanwhile, since we had about an hour, we roamed about the shop, other than taking pictures of strawberry pots, we found other interesting things... like how do you actually keep insects and mosquitoes out of your house? This is the answer.
Haha, if I am not wrong, that is called the pitcher plant... And there were so many cactuses on sale, one of the things I wanted to buy back for friends, but the tour guide said it would be problematic at the customs side cos' of the soil, so I could only take pictures... Amazing collection of cactuses on sale!
Now, moving on to the Cactus Valley... It's again full of cactuses of course. There were nice forested alike areas like these... Which I have no idea what are those, but it looks forested so I took a pic. =P
Now for the cactuses of all kinds. Have you seen so many kinds???
If you have, have you seen such a BIG cactus before? I think it's like 40 years old and above. Twice my age...
You have seen long cactuses. Or rather, tall cactuses. Like these...
But cactuses that grow from ground to ceilings....
Cactuses where people scribble their messages on? Haha...
With that, it's finally time to leave the beautiful highlands. I wished I could stay longer.... Some landscape pictures... With their terracing everywhere....
No comments:
Post a Comment