Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Now, this is a series of posts in a single day about my trip. Hehe, read from the first post from the bottom for this day for a complete adventure of Cameron & Genting tour!! Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Scroll down and look for a red tag like this to start reading!! "Cameron & Genting --> Start reading here!"

Day 3: Genting...


We finally arrived at the First World hotel after a long journey of turning in S-curves down the Cameron Highlands... and winding up the Genting Highlands. Lol. While we took a rest in the room, my bian tai roomie take photo of the exposed me...

Coincidentally, she was also taking a photo of me taking a photo of her... haha! And so now, who is the bian tai one... lol.

Now back to the main topic. Genting is super cold, more so than Cameron, on Day 4 morning the thermometer on the wall of the lobby reads 18 degrees celsius... And it is so often surrounded by clouds... that maybe you can't see a thing of the scenery, if there is any... On one of the more clear timings, it looks like this:


Not much pictures, we stayed around the indoor theme park with a ferris wheel like this... nothing much like the spectacular Singapore Flyer... but it's still a... wheel...

We didn't like super crazy outdoor rides like those that turn like mad, roller coasters etc... So stayed indoors... Shopping, eating... I finally bought my first pair of sunglasses after I got contact lens!! Costs like S$11... Bonia brand...

Then we went to Snow House. It's a super cold place, with a slide where you can sit in a donut cushion alike thing, and slide downz.... COOL. It's a long time since I played that. And there were lots of ice on the ground, like snow. We threw ice at each other, I played like a kid. Super fun. I love the cold. And there were snow falling at times, but of course those were foam... Couldn't take any pictures in there cos' cameras are banned.... And we didn't go ask them to help us take for us to buy also... We ate ice cream and drink yogurt in the Snow House! Cos' it was part of the entrance fee we paid, why not right... My poor roomie was freezing... Guess I am super warm blooded... haha...

We went to the casino, but the jackpot were very cheem. My idea of a casino was like super glam, like 双天至尊 like that... But it's like some arcade, so many rows of jackpot machines... Haha. I can't even figure how to gamble the jackpot... So after loitering around, we left.

Day 4: We left Genting at about 10am. As we were in KL, we stopped by this cute chocolate shop... Here are some pictures...
And this picture was taken cos I wanted the picture on the wall... haha. but this cute auntie walked past...

And some of the chocolate collections... these are all made of chocolate!

Okie. That kinda conclude my trip... Then from KL we took a bus back to Singapore and I reached home finally at about 10pm+... Hehe... Hope you like the pictures!

No comments: