Saturday, November 20, 2004

Didn't update cos' I was busy mugging for physics and fmath cos I didn't really prepare for those 2 papers. To sum up, my physics was like shit, I think I minused like at least 30 marks out of 90 for paper2? damn demoralising one, gotta pia for paper3. fmath paper 1 was alright. i think it was the best fmath paper 1 i ever did, but i must also say that my fmath paper 1 always very lan. haha, like the fmath paper 1 i ever did is during tj prelims? and i got like 40... haha.

think my fmath more hope than physics, so should concentrate a lot on paper2 and get my B there, then physics no choice, hopefully a C there. aiming for ABC, it's rather low, but at least, it will be the best results i ever got ever since i started my jc life. haha.

just woke up at 10, and was playing maple story yesterday till 2 a.m. The graphics are really cute! Today is the start of the 4 day break where mugging begins. just cleared my room of pure math notes. No more PURE MATH! YESSSH! Though uni may learn, but nevermind, I like pure math. I like stats. Noo mechanics for me. Eeeks. Haaa.

jiayou peach! meanwhile i might be studying till i turn mad, so caution! a mad gal is on the loose.

No comments: