Monday, November 08, 2004

Why is it...

Why is it that when it comes to exam I don't feel like studying?
Why is it that I will do anything, anything to get away from studying?
Why is it that I have slacked all week last week and today I realised I actually haven't done a thing?
Why is it I feel that I am studying hard, and yet after looking at what I have done, I have not?
Why is it that I play more during exams than I do during normal school days?
Why is it that I will never keep up to the tasks I set for myself?
Why is it that I have lost all my self confidence ever since I went into dhs?
Why is there exams?

As you can see from all the why is its I have just typed, I am just blog procrastinating. (woohoo, new word I used!)

~I cannot stay this way. Gotta fail my A's if I do. Argh, stupid momo, it's just 16 more days to the ends of a's! There's 8 papers! Come on, it's only 16 days of hard work, then you will have 1 month of fun! Consoling myself huh? 1 month of fun... 8 days taken up by a family vacation, okie I admit vacations are supposed to be fun, but the thought of my grandma tagging along isn't my favourite idea of a vacation. Fine I am not close to her lahz. 6 days taken by a precamp and camp. 3 days taken up by a supposedly seniors retreat. Fun? I dunno. Then left about a total of 15 days of freedom for myself to hang out. It's quite short compared to the long break I had after my O's, but one should never compare. Be thankful that you have a break! 15 days still including the 2-3 days supposedly orientation preparation. Aiyah, 15 days loh! Who wanna go out with u to hang out, crappy girl? Later you find urself lazing around at home for the 15 days, cos' no one asks ya out. Of cos crappy taz will be out with the crappy momo, haha... Oh great. I realised I haven't had peach for ages!~

As you can see, I am going a little nuts. But I swear I didn't eat nuts these days. They are fattening. Even though I am talking a lot of crap, I am just going on without any point of focus. Cos' I just wanna type on and on. And I swear I didn't eat crabs either.

Argh. What am I doing here? Study!!! Where's the mood? Argh I am in holiday mood. Dotz.

No comments: