Saturday, October 01, 2005

heyo! it's 2 days past my bdae for now... the story of my bdae (haha esther can dun read le i type for ya to see b4)

I woke up at 8 plus... haha, sorta cos i forgot to set my hp to silent mode and quite a few sms came in wishing me happie bdae. lol. but i guess it's cos' i set my alarm to 9, so that i can test my net connection (well i spoiled my router cos' i changed some settings the night b4 my bdae) and log in to my game (utopia) before the war ends if anyone understands tt. lol.

well, the net wasn't working, so i went over to my grandaunt's house to use the net... stayed a while, ate lunch (which was like porridge cos my stupid toothache, still going on now)... then went over to sj hq to hand in something, and went back home. fish came over my house for a while b4 we headed over to the dinnerplace together...

oh, sort of, when fish called that she's coming my house, i suddenly remembered i forgot to wash the clothes, and realised that all my brother's uniforms are not washed and iron for the next day... lol. so i went washing clothes and ironing all the rest of the clothes that was not ironed... I remembered i ironed like 12 pieces of clothes in like 40 minutes... (lol, I always count how much I ironed cos' I wanna feel a sense of achievement after that...)

so i was sunning clothes when fish came over my house... haha. then after that we went over to city hall to meet up with cw and egg... then we went nydc (yup, cos my toothache, billy bombers steak will probably choke me if i dun bite on it haha) yup, then we decided to go secret recipe to eat cakes (oooooh cakes! i love their cheese cakes!!!)...

well, so I told them I wanted them to help me buy mascara (is that how u spell it) for my birthday... and a FIR cd (the newest, recently like I am into their songs, but somehow I have no prog to d/l and I am too lazy to find one) haha, so we went to some shop to try on mascara... like i dunno how to put, so mitch helped me (yah mitch came halfway thru dinner)... oh, very hard to put lah. lol. i think too much of a hassle till i dun feel like putting next time, anyway, with specs, mascara doesn't show much... oh. then cannot blink (like contact lens liddat)... haha.

okie, so we went home. (next day got school at like 8) oh, and cw bought me a pres for my 2 bdaes (last yr and this yr) haha... nice necklace from poisson rouge...

oops, my mum cut watermelon for me, i gotta go eat. continue later...

No comments: