Hiyo!
I haven't been updating too much, cos' I was busy playing. HAHA. Yeah. But today is the last day of playing. Tomorrow I already asked YP out to study liao. Alright. I bet I will have a nice time studying, though need to memorise more than the other modules, haha, but I am interested. My dear Energy Resources Management.
Yeah, so what have I been doing for the past 3 days?
Tuesday, eh, I stayed at home, wanted to go HQ to book a room remember... And cut my hair. I cut my hair liao, but by the time I bathed and ready to go out again, it started to RAIN. Yes, in case you have been cooped in prison for the past few weeks, Singapore's weather is woah! It will rain EVERYDAY without fail. Just like fish said, don't be deceived by the great sunny weather in the morning; bring an umbrella. It will most CERTAINLY rain in the afternoon. Haha, and so, without fail, as usual, it rained. And I stayed home cos' of that.
And so, Wednesday, I had to book that room. So I decided to go out, and yes, it RAINED again. LOL. I called up to make a booking in advance, then waited for the rain to stop, and rushed down to the office just at 5pm, before the office closes, to sign the form. WOAH. haha. And I went out to Bugis after that to buy my long awaited Zhang Hui Mei's CD. (eh, I don't frequently listen to her songs at all, just her recent CD sounds not bad. But after listening to a few songs, I think it is not as good as SHE Bu Xiang Zhang Da.)
Oh Thursday, just to mention, the past two days I stayed home, and I was watching Mai-Otome. (a after version of Mai-HIME) Haha, So I finished up the rest of the series today, and went to Yvonne's house to play mahjong. Haha, then after that we went Chomp Chomp to eat, since it was near her house. Actually Chomp Chomp is this place where it's like a hawker centre, but opens only at about 5pm daily. And the food is supposed to be nice. But comparatively, I would think Old Airport Rd's hawker centre is nicer. Maybe cos' I missed the best Hokkien prawn mee and Fried Doufu there... The store wasn't open today, unfortunately.
Oh yeah. And this marked my last day of slacking. Though I think I will continue to slack further. Haha. Environmental studies is so interesting. I think I should just go study it as my major. Haha. Just joking.
No comments:
Post a Comment