Hello!
Long time no see. About half a month I guess. Today is FridaY!! Fridays are my happiest days cos' I have no school. Thursdays are also happy! Cos when I reach home I know there's no school tomorrow to worry about, homework, assignments, projects, presentations...
Now I have switched to Mozilla Firefox, which people say is safer and more secure, though no idea if it's really true. I looked at my blog using Firefox, it looks slightly weird. Other than that, everything seems the same with Firefox. Perhaps somehow slower a little.
Oh well, no programme for the lonely girl on the Friday free. I finished half a book of Agatha Christie's, which I delayed reading the whole week cos' I was so busy with all the tutorials, presentations and of course SJ. WHOLE WEEK! That's a lot for a book. I had to force myself to read my company law and accounting books instead to complete my tutorial.
How time flies. It's now the 4th week of school gone, that's 1/3 of the semester! Life in uni flies, so fast that somehow I don't feel like I have learnt a thing in these past 4 weeks. Maybe a little in my subconscious mind. Haha.
And of course, millions of SJ stuff to do, but I can't be bothered. Take my free time to relax manz. Schoolwork is always more important. These few weeks especially, I can't imagine why are there so many SJ activities. At least a cadet probably only go for those activities, I have to attend to those emails everyday, which seemed neverending. I am glad there was none today yetz.
Alright manz, I shall continue reading my book. Haha. I just love storybooks. Give up my university text anytime for them.
NB: Should I change my xp to look like mac? Scared it will slow down my comp...
No comments:
Post a Comment