Friday, September 29, 2006

Yoyoyo. I had probs logging into blogger earlier. Wanted to say this on my first hour embarking on the new age of twenty, but blogger was down.

Sings:

happy birthday to me,
i am born in the zoo.
with my bear bears and moo moos,
happy birthday to me!

As below is a dialogue of myself with myself.

Q: Ooooh. So. How does it feel to be twenty?

A: Nutting. It feels the same as yesterday. I am still as act cute, crappy, crazy and forgetful.


Q: How did I spend my birthday?

A: Oh. Something like the past few days. Just that I went to meeting for jnco today at dhs, got bored to death by it, ate kfc, went home. Slack. Cut newspaper articles for my company law assignment.


Q: What? So boring. No life manz u momo.

A: Not really. Yesterday I went out with my uni classmates to celebrate. Kbox, shopping for present, and dinner at NYDC.


Q: Arh? Why yesterday not today? Today is your birthday!

A: Eh, I dunno. My friend booked me on yesterday, cos' people more free, and they have a weird idea of not inviting people out on their actual birthday. Maybe scared wanna celebrate with best friends or better friends, or boyfriends since boyfriends are a norm in university, just that I don't have one.


Seee? I am crazy. Talking to myself. It's a dull birthday this year...

No comments: