Friday, April 20, 2007

Haha. back to my own topic of what happened in the past 1.5 months or so... Actually was just busy piaing my projects. Manz, this semester even without SJ is crazy with projects. Almost every day of my calendar is filled with a project meeting haha. I was so happy on the day I handed in my last project of the semester, which was less than 1 week away from my first exam. The feeling... I am free! The feeling of freedom, not being burdened by projects, and I can finally focus on my exams. I was so happy that I was very motivated to study for my exams that day. Haha. And I studied alot.

Today was unproductive... I just finished 2 exams yesterday. First time I have 2 exams in one day. Quite taxing, but quite satisfying after I finished them all. Maybe also because my first paper wasn't too good, and the second one was super good. Of course, cos' my second paper is my environmental elective, easier than my core subject in the morning. So it's still a beautiful day cos' it ended with a nice paper. Haha.

Anyway paiseh to esthie, haven't been able to talk to you much after your last second post. Will be when I see ya online next time... You must be quite busy with studies too... Jiayou! I support ya. Anything just drop me an email or offline msg on MSN... =)

Okie that's all, everyone jiayou for your exams!

No comments: