Friday, April 20, 2007

Hello, long time no see again.

Wanted to blog 2 nights ago, but apparently was too busy studying for the exams on the next day.

Was reading esthie's blog today. Quite interesting situation you have there. Reminds me of a situation. Remember once I was so unhappy about a classmate? She and I are in the same university now. I study acc, she double major in business and acc. So you can say we see each other quite often. Somehow, I don't quite dislike as I did in the past. After all, everything is in the past liao. Nowadays, sometimes I will say hi, sometimes we just walk past without saying anything to each other. At first, I just ignored her existence and walked on. She did the same. After that I thought it's a bit weird, cos' we know each other, then just walking past without saying hi even seems like so jialat liddat. So gradually I say hi at times, but she also look quite 'mian qiang' when she had to say hi back. So sometimes I just kept quiet and pretend I didn't see her.

Haha, because we were classmates, sometimes, when there are class gatherings, I will think about should I go? Will she go? Will it be very weird? Well, it's again on impulse. Usually for my usual class, they don't have gatherings, it is my ex JC class that I had in the first three months, which she is also in, cos' my ex-class is really close. I want to go, yet afraid what's going to happen if we don't talk to each other. Everytime I will take the chance and go. Somehow dunno is by chance or what, she didn't turn up. Kinda lucky or what, I also dunno. Just wondering what would happen if she did turn up.

Sometimes it's interesting how things turn out. Though we weren't really friends, guess pretending not to know each other at all is quite extreme, like we are major enemies liddat. Life is so interesting isn't it? Just some thoughts, nothing is lost not talking to her anyway. Reminds me of the situation like those korean shows I watch, the situation between 2 love rivals. Haha.

No comments: