Didn't log on for quite a few days. Was busy cos' my grandma passed away. Didn't really sadden me cos' I wasn't so close to her.
Today was the day of her cremation. I didn't cry, but some tears were held back in my eyes. Not because I was sad for her. But I was sad because of the atmosphere, because everyone around me was sad. And shouting for her. Shouting her name. It was the first time I was old enough to understand the sadness filling up the atmosphere of the cremation viewing room. They shouted because they once experienced love from her, times with her. Perhaps I have not. And I will never truly understand the feelings and sadness felt when a person close to you passed away. It is a new experience. It is a lesson of life. It is something you will never learn until it happens.
Life is precious. In a way. Humans are ones that will never cherish until it is gone. Only when it is gone, do they feel the regret, do they feel the pain and realise the love they had for that particular something.
I really feel happy for my grandma, because she has finally departed this Earth to a even more heavenly place, a place without worries, without sadness, only happiness fills the air. Without sickness, and pain. She has been battling the sickness of kidney disease for so many years. Death is a relief to her, and not pain. I am happy to know that she has got rid of the disease forever and be really happy. And she would be happy to know that finally all her 8 children are there at her funeral. Though it was a little too late, but nevertheless she would be contented. May she rest in peace.
Prayer[Dear God our heavenly father, I pray that you will bless my grandma, guide her in heaven, and may she be happy forevermore without sickness, without sadness, with the contentment that her children cared about her, and that her oldest daughter has finally come back to acknowledge her. May she have no worries. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.]
No comments:
Post a Comment