So tired. Wah comp train again tomorrow. It's comp train week. Today really not productive lahz, aiyoh that smoke come chase us off. Nearly lost my water bottle today, I am so absentminded. (My adidas bottle!) Though tired, quite happy that I am doing some stuff for SJ. Felt pretty slack this year, really horz, like throw many stuff to jy to do for Std 4s, then throw the Admin and CPBS stuff to Esther, poor thing.
Listening to the house stuff today about ALC from Jianli, hardly knows a thing cos I didn't attend the meeting last sat. Feel so ignorant. Feels that the Yr1s are pretty separated lehz, seems like they are not working well together. Not too united enough. Perhaps cos there's too many of them.
Saw PL's email today. Wonder what's up with the seriousness of the meeting from Yr1 to 6. That's all the way up to Serene's batch oh my god. PL is Yr 7, goodness. Guess he must be pretty angry over something. Perhaps not, I don't know him too well enough.
So tired. I wish I could do SJ stuff all day, hope school only happens on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then I can do SJ stuff and slack on Tues and Thu, and try catch up with the piling mountain of homework. I hate the face Ngoh gives me when I didn't do my work. Why is JC's syllabus so rush? Why doesn't it consider the feelings of those who learn slower? Why? Oh well, this type of answers can never be gotten. The slower ones just have to work harder. Like everybody says. Just like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment