Monday, May 10, 2004

I am angry. I am fuming. I am going mad.

I hadn't had the heart to listen to any lectures today, any tutorials today. Because I am mad with anger.

If I ever see that W woman again, I will slap her, punch her. Whatever. Just make sure she's smart enough to stay out of my sight. If not, I will make sure she get out of my sight. Irritating bug.

What the hell. Ask my friends about my blog address and pretend that she have it and lost it. UNscrupulous, despicable behaviour. Total sucker. Just want to find out my secrets. If you are that W woman reading this page, yes please go wake up your idea. Secrets will be shared with you when you are really close friends with that particular person. You DO NOT try to find out the secrets of others and try to make the other your friend. This is the wrong way to do things. The wrong way to make friends. It is totally wrong.

Too bad she will never find it, unless she chance upon it. Cos' my blog address is known only to less than 10 people I know on this Earth, and that's for the last year's journal. This year's one, well, less than 5. And mostly she won't know them. Even if she ever chance upon it, read it for all you want. Wake up your bloody idea. The whole world is not your friends. You don't just try to make friends by knowing their secrets. And one thing to note if you are that W woman, you suck. You have no real friends. YOu are totally PATHETIC.

I am actually not very against you, despite the many things others say, I still maintain a rather neutral attitude. But your underhand actions that you have used to find out about my blog address left me totally disappointed in you. Utter disappointment. PLease do NOT expect me to be your friend anymore, and don't expect me to be nice to you in front of others - I am one that do not put up a false front unless absolutely necessary.

For all others next to that W woman reading this entry, I am sorry. This isn't meant for you. I just wanted to vent out my anger. As for that W woman, wake up from your dream.

No comments: