Just bought a new handphone. Really fascinated by the functions and colors. Loved the color of it. Looks so seh. Had to fork out 58 bucks for it. Using the money I got from working. Really. Finally know what it is to feel like to get something you liked through hard work. You will really cherish it. Really love it.
Today I had a dream. Dreamt of him. Could it be a crush? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Really don't know. I really hope not. How could I neglect the fact that I already had another guy in my heart? To have a crush?
I missed him. At times, I wished I will see him when I go to shopping centres, I wished I could feel one of his hugs again. I hoped to find a time to dine out with him. I really felt a sense of security round him. But he doesn't take fancy at girls like me. Perhaps I am dreaming again. But there's always a chance. He told me he wanted to go out with me before, just that he's afraid of hurting another girl like his previous girlfriends. =) I have a chance. Really a pity I am so busy with competition training and school nowadays to go out with him. Or else I would have asked him. It's not the right time. I am a student. Studies is more important.
LIke my sign off line in TJ forums,
Sometimes you wished there was someone by your side.
No comments:
Post a Comment