Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Haha, double post today. Just thought I should blog about it before I forget.

Was talking to wenyuan about dreams just now... made me remember such weird dreams I had on Monday morning...

Okie there were 2 dreams.

The first one... I was having a dream in my dream (haha), i shall label the dream in my dream as dream1 and the dream i was having as the main dream.

Okie, so it goes. In my dream1, I dreamt that there was some SJ duty or something, and I vaguely remembered that place was the airport, though it didn't look anything like the Changi Airport. So I when to change into my SJ uniform, just holding the folded uniform in my hand and walking into the toilet. (k, i usually bring a whole bag in) I changed and hey presto! (i forgot what happened) then I ended up in my main dream, wearing the uniform. Like dreaming I changed into uniform and waking up finding myself in uniform.

Oh, then somehow dunno what the duty was, maybe IMF, lots of people around the airport. And I was trying to change into my clothes. Then I realised, "hey where's my bag??" Can't remember where is it, (as usual the forgetful momo) and somehow I tried to think hard back into dream1 and realised I just changed into my uniform like this without my bag. Airport so big you know, I gave up looking for the bag. Just need a set of clothes to change into. So XY (our dear fish) saw that I was desperate, and pulled a mud stained shirt from her bag, and passed it to me. (those kinda mud stained white shirt, after kicking football, and can't wash off) I thought, oh well, it's clean, just the stain is ugly. Nevermind, I shall reach home in no time on the MRT, heck care. But I needed some bottoms. So I borrowed some money from fish, and went off looking for shorts to buy.

And hey presto! I saw a Giodarno on the second floor. Went up and into the shop, and realise that only one corner of the shop sells clothes! The rest, i forgot is what, just not clothes, maybe tidbits. I was still thinking, wah, clothes not marketable in airport, so change the goods to sell. (study too much marketing) And I ran through that corner, and they have no shorts!!

I can't change out of the uniform cos I have no bottoms and it's damn uncomfortable. (well if you've worn SJ uniform, you know.) Somehow the next part of my dream, I ended up in a corner on the first floor of the airport. Near the changing room maybe. Squatting down, talking to fish. Realising my uniform looks offwhite. Then I thought, heck care lah, going to change new safari uniform by the end of the year. Then comes this woman in SJ uniform, that I dunno. Demanded that I should go and man the sickbay. In my head I was thinking, "What are you serious? I finished duty liaoz. All cos' I can't change out of this crappy uniform I get arrowed. No idea where in the hell is the sickbay..." I told her, "Oh I came quite late for the duty at 5pm and I didn't know where is the sickbay." "What? How can you not know where is the sickbay when you are on first aid duty??"

RIIINGGGG! Alarm for my handphone in real life went off. So I woke up. End of dream. I switched off the alarm, and went back to sleep. Now the next dream.

I ordered pizza to my house. Then this pizza man came, and supposedly malaysian (hey no offence to malaysians here). And I thought, supposedly pay him in RM. (dunno why k.) While I was sorting out RM notes to pay him, I caught him sweeping all my coins into his bag. Hey I was angry, cos' he stole my money. Then I grabbed him into the kitchen and demanded him to return my money. In the end he took my notes even and ran off. I grabbed him and started punching himz. Haa.

And I woke up. And thought about my dreams. Now it's really ri you suo si, ye you suo meng. Firstly, I spent some time on Sunday and worked till 2am on SJ stuff. This explains why I dreamt about SJ in my first dream maybe. Secondly, I was playing FF8 for the whole of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The punching part is so damn lame. I think I played too much and imagined myself as Zell (the guy in FF8 that uses no weapons but his fists). Haha. See.

Oh yes. And why dream about fish? Maybe cos' I met her on Friday and went shopping? And the mud stained shirt. HAHA. Cos' she went trekking in Malaysia on Saturday and Sunday! Very lame hor, how these dreams link to real life happenings.

Okie, in case you are too absorbed in my post over here. It's just a dream. HAHA.

No comments: