Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hey! It's not Friday, but it's Saturday!

Okie today we went to Chee Wee's farewell party, though I think there wasn't a lot of significance emphasised on it. And in any case, he's not leaving at the end of the month after all! (haha, maybe he got kicked out of Air Force. Joking.) We BBQed from 11.30am to 5.00pm. WOAH. And we didn't finish the food. Bought too much I guess.

With the Year1s leaving early cos' of projects and their exams coming up soon... leaving the Yr3s and above... half of us were sitting around outside, BBQing and crapping, exploring new delicacies (banana with melted chocolate over the fire. WOAH)... the other half were having a discussion with Alvin about cheem stuff (high level stuff I expect, the high level people all discussing inside). For me I prefer to stay out of it, after all, it's a day to have fun! Not meetings... Of course it is a convenient time... Haha. SJ people will never change, meetings everywhere.

Alright. So enough of today, I am glad I am back in my aircon room after the super BBQing lunch in the sun. lol.

These 2 weeks, I have been kinda on strike for SJ stuff. SNCO stuff. Corps stuff. Whatever. It's just too bad. Things that can wait I shall not care for the moment. These 2 weeks I am feeling kind of tired from school. Which is very weird. I only have lessons like 4 hours for Mon, Tue, Thu. And 7 hours till 8.30pm for Wed. But overall, it seems slack. (Of course I spent 3 hours per day travelling, but I have done that for the past year nothing can be wrong) Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

Analysis: I must have spent too much time playing on weekends and getting involved in SJ activities. And spent too much time sleeping, cos' all my lessons on Mon, Tue and Thu starts at 10.30am. And I seem to reach home at 6pm. Spent too much time idling around school.

Solution:
1. Wake up at 7am for the 3 days, eat breakfast and 1 hour to do work before going school.
2. Wake up at 8am or 9am on Wed, have 2-3 hours to do work before heading to school.
3. Out of Friday, Sat and Sun, only 2 days max are to be spent slacking and SJ. (hey I need lots of time to slack)
4. Stay in school till 6.30pm on the 3 days and wait for my dad to fetch me. Study in the meantime.

Any ideas? You can post ideas to help me manage my time. HAHA.

No comments: