Tuesday, September 26, 2006

yoyoyo!

It's a happy day because it's holydays! Okie. Today is Tuesday, I've had like hols since Friday. And till now, I have slacked for five days. Slack meaning went out shopping, play game (oooh, my latest craziness is over ff8!), do nothing (hey this is something that some people can't do k), and had a project meeting at my house today for about 4 hours. Yeah, and completed all kinds of SJ work I qian for an entire month.

So, is that slack?

I dunno, but I must say, I haven't had enough! Going out with dear Yvonne and co. on Thursday... Oh yeah my birthday is coming! No exact presents I want, I am quite happy with my life nowz. Wishes... I wish... (eeks cannot tell you, or wishes won't come true!)

Haha, I am a bit crazy now as I am typing the blog. oh yesh. I have sent all the photos to my computer... So have a look and my life in... July?




Haha, if you think the guys are looking under the gals' skirts while they are sleeping, oh well. They are just being mischievious and tying their shoelaces together. Haha, they are squadmates.




Now, I told you SJ seniors are mischievious. This is an act after the sleepless night of POP at Kallang Stadium Mac.




Yeah. A day cycling at East Coast on 9 Aug. Hell lots of people there! Look out for the sandcastles by SRJC below! Magnificient!






And look out for a case of lesbianism below...






Haha. So hopefully you liked the pictures! One last one...



This is my brother's doggie. Cute right! I love it. Hope it brings a smile to your day!

No comments: