Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hehe, it's the day which I turned 18! Haha. It's a most interesting day. It didn't go like a birthday. But I love how ordinary it was.

Of course to begin with, I don't really have a lot of friends in TJ. But the morning lots of people came shaking my hand and wishing me. I felt like a celebrity, shaking hands continuously. It's a weird feeling, cos' as usual I hate to be the centre of attraction. But luckily, I am not too popular a person in school, so I had a very ordinary day without people fussing over my birthday. Haha. Not like 3rd bro's yesterday, he's like some celebrity. I like to fuss over people's birthday, but I really hate people fussing over mine. Haha.

Right after school, I went off to dhs. Apologies to AL and BW, who were so enthusiastic to buy me a cake and take photos (I hate taking photos), have to reject the kind intention cos' gotta settle some cca records stuff for my junior today as this is the last day for amendments. Responsibility is more important than birthdays anyway. So I took off to dhs, after 2.5 months of not going back, it really felt like back earlier in the year when I went dhs 3 times a week. Seeing the Std 4s and some others after such a long time. After settling the stuff, went home straight.

Played a little Runescape, slept for 1 hour cos' I was so tired from doing math till 1 a.m. last night, went to bathe, and go out to dinner with yz and jy. Haha, I love the look on their faces when they saw me with the skirt. Most interestingly, they knew it was my birthday, but we talked like any ordinary day having a nice dinner with friends. Haha, I liked that very much. They know me so well arh? No wonder we 3 click as a committee. Haha.

Haha, back home, I bought the first bottle of alcohol ever in my life: a bottle of Blackcurrant Hooch. Haha. There was no other flavours, too bad. It tasted okie. What makes me glad is that the cashier never ask me to show her my IC, shows that I look 18! Haha, guess with the high heels, long skirt and a blouse, plus an expensive looking handbag (okie it's a sling bag, and it's fake), let my hair down, I look mature! Haha. On tha other hand, it might be cos' she just don't give a damn whether I am of age or not. Haha. But I just love to think otherwise. =P

Ordinary, yeah ordinary, but interesting and nice birthday. =)

*To Angeline: haha, the dinner is not what you think. Your mind always xiang 'wai'. =P

No comments: