Thanks to weiwei, got hooked by this life theories blogsite. Quite crappy, quite interesting.
http://lifetheories.blogspot.com/
Came across this one.
Writing on a blog, which is good, beats cleaning a room, which is bad. I had to do both. Therefore, I've had a mediocre day, right?
Sounds crappy. That's the first thought that flashed across my mind too. But after a few seconds, think about it, I think it quite applies to me now. Maybe it might apply to people mugging now too. People like me who can't settle their minds down to study, and wonder how in the hell people study for hours.
Maybe after looking at this 'theory' a few times, it still looks like total rubbish from a brainless crazy person who have nothing better to do. But I was just thinking, how well it applies to me. Last time I have always been happy, most of the days, manage to catch up with homework a little, don't feel stressed, can do work. Now I seem stressed, depressed many a time over little things, feels like can't catch up with homework nor revision. Last time had SJ to cheer me up, even though there's lots of work sometimes, feel depressed sometimes, but at least, it kept me occupied. And I love to hang around with seniors and everything. (Maybe not the Yr1s bah, a bit can't communicate with them.) In the little time there is, I felt that I have to cram my studies in and make the best use of time, study and work at the same time. Now that I have more time, drop one subject, off from SJ, full time studying, I tend to waste more time. Maybe because the need to cram things is no longer there. When you keep on thinking there's tomorrow. When you know you have more time. That's a bad habit, but I think it's true for my case.
Also when you have more time, suddenly one becomes more easily depressed. Okie, apart from the stress from schoolwork and exams, I think when you have more time, you tend to think more about unnecessary stuff. Like easily irritated by every little comment made by a person you dislike, because you have more time to think about the comment. And maybe sometimes, one tend to stray from the normal train of thoughts, and suddenly think about it having another meaning, or thinking that the person you dislike meant to badmouth you 'between the lines'. I realise this is quite the case, if you have no time, you wouldn't think about such stuff, just makes yourself more unhappy. Like today, I am especially irritated when the W woman says wanna write 'TK de' on a teachers' day card. Now thinking back, thinking about the 'theory', realised that, "Hey, she always does says that. It's just another time. Oh well."
I think something I wanna reflect is: Why think so much? Maybe it's not like that? Think on the positive side, everything will be brighter this way. Some question I wanna ask myself: Must we really do something we like, do something we enjoy, before we will really be happy for the day? Sometimes things have to be done, whether you like it or not. Be it studying, doing housework, it's not something you may enjoy, but it's something that has to be done. It's your duty, your responsibility. Whatever identity you hold now, what responsibility you have, you have to fulfil it. I am a senior, I have to complete my duties. I am a sister, I have to teach my brother the right way to do things and stuff. I am a daughter, I must help out with housework. I AM A STUDENT, I have to study. It's not a chore. It's not extra workload. It's a responsibility to fulfil.
Woo. So long. Inspiration is dry now.
No comments:
Post a Comment