Thursday, September 30, 2004

Today was excited about the return of the Cmath papers. Haiyah, quite disappointed though. Almost got the first A I ever got. But guess that thought is gone. No more As. Destined that I shall not see an A in my life of TJ. But nevermind, shi bai nai cheng gong zhi mu.

Quite sian diao by the attitude of that stupid w woman again. But it's nothing new. Nicely asked her if she's okie with the dates 1-3 Dec for ex 08 chalet, she just totally ignore me. Act like some 'high and mighty' queen. As usual, self centred bitch. And worse of all, her bf ngok fung dun dare to answer my question cos' his gf buay song. Wah lau, so cowardly. Wah lau I nicely ask her, she dun even want to answer such a simple question. Just say yes or no to me will die arh. What a snob. Stupid ngok fung, 6 years of classmate he dun dare to ans me because of a snob.

Nice early day home. Gotta defrag my comp. Skipped the scanning, it has been scanning for 10 minutes and it just seems to repeat itself all the time. Mad comp. Haha.

I wished I was an octopus with 8 legs. Maybe can do 8 homework at the same time. Then poof! Homework is all done! Haha, maybe I need 8 brains also. eh, which animal have 8 brains. Haha. I am mad.

For all students who had their prelims, hope all got nice results (not like me sia). Good luck for the people who have upcoming exams! Most prob won't be blogging too much le. Haha. JIayou! Keep Going! =)

No comments: