Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hi. Long time no post. Busy paying Runescape to relax and watch TV, going out.... blahblahblah.

Spent quite some money on my 3rd bro's pres. haha, nvm lah.

Oh well. Hurt? Just now fish told me she saw egg at east coast yest. No not this part. She also said she saw NA there with Audris. NA.... with Audris.... why don't wanna invite me? Me also their mentor leh. Okie lah. Suan le. I am just not as close to them. And I am not quite a good mentor to begin with when I have less knowledge than them. Haiyah. Suan le.

Respect. Really arh, people are more willing to confide in JY more than me. I mean Sec 4s lah. I guess despite me being their instructor and senior for 4 years, it doesn't seem to help huh? I think heard somewhere that Std4s like to confide in JY more cos' he is bound to take action on certain things, while for me, it is just quite slow to process. NA, I guess I have to admit that I don't put them at top priority everytime like Audris does lah, so quite normal that they may not exactly like me. Anyway I guess most of them 5 are much more capable than me. Sadly to say, even though I am their mentor, they seem more close to JY than I am.

Quite a sad fact, I begin to wonder I have done the right thing to sign on. I failed to know the Std4s, failed to become someone for them to confide in. Yah I did well in admin work, aiyah, but ultimately, one of the reasons I ever signed on is cos' of them. Since the 2 years are already over, there's no point brooding over it.

Now I am thinking like what ser was thinking a few weeks ago. Whether to continue signing on? Really hor, after all these very discouraged le. But I do want to see my Sec4s become seniors. So that means I will sign on one more year at least. As for the future, let me think about it when the time comes bah.

No comments: