Sunday, September 05, 2004

Regarding the terrorist attack on a school in Russia 2 days before, I am utterly disgusted and appalled by the behaviour of these terrorists. Oh well, they are terrorists, they are inhuman, totally. Next to the well known 911 attacks where they attacked the WTC, that was an office building. Now they attacks schools, innocent teenagers who goes to school to attend lessons. And the way of torture or rather actions are totally out of the world. There is only one word to describe them. Crazy.

They are out of their minds. They make the young children and teenagers, whoever, strip themselves all the way. What kind of action is that? Humiliating people. What cause does it serve? Nothing. And they bomb innocent kids to death. Killed 200 plus people. Those idiots. They are not even comparable to beasts. They are worse than beasts. They are an insult to humanity.

Is this the justice that they claim? What wrong did the kids do to them? Why do the kids deserve this treatment? Well, when people say that terrorists are crazy people who just enjoys killing others, now I know what they mean. They are perverted in their thinking. Mad.

Prayer: [Dear Lord, please bless the souls of the children who died in this attack, and embrace them with love in heaven. Bless those who survived to carry on with their own lives, and guide them, comfort them when they recall all these unhappy things, these terrors of their life. Bless those who are still injured severely to survive, give them hope, make them be happy again. I sincerely pray that none of these terrible attacks occur again. Though I know it is quite impossible, but I still wish for that, wish for world peace. Let everyone love one another because they are another of their kind. Let peace reign. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.]

No comments: