It's a 3-in-1 day.
General:
It is a weird, unlucky and interesting day. And it's the day of Cmath Paper 2.
Summary:
(1) Cmath Paper 2
(2) Unlucky
(3) Weird
*****************************************************
(1) Cmath Paper 2.
Okie. Don't worry, unlucky doesn't apply to the exam. It's just worth mentioning. The most stupid, idiotic I ever did was that I thought the paper was for 2 and half hours, and I rushed through everything, at the time I thought it was supposed to finish, I suddenly realised something: Why didn't the teacher say "15 minutes left" earlier? I lifted my head, looked at the clock, then suddenly noticed that the whiteboard stated a duration of 3 hours. ARGH. And I skipped some questions cos' I thought time was up. Crappy. Then I redo a trigo question which I committed the most careless mistake of all: sine 60 deg = 3/root 2, when it's supposed to be root 3/2. Wasted my time doing the wrong part. Lame. I was giving a very weird expression when I saw the last probability question, that made me hate married couples. Talking about a group of people, then got different nationalities, then got married couples, then got girlfriend boyfriend, then still got their daughters, their son, their wives, their parents. Idiot I had to start figuring that married couples doesn't include girlfriend boyfriend, the married man has his parents which is also counted as married couple, then that a couple consist of a girl and a guy, counting females and males, couples and non couples, stupid question. But thinking back, I was rather amused by the question as well. Haha, even though I did it all wrong, but I think it's rather fun. =P
I was feeling damn bad during the exam lah, cos got sore throat. Think cos' I slept at 1 a.m., studying the night before. I know it is bad to study late before a math paper, but the choices were there:(a) Don't study, sleep, feel more refreshed the next morning and relaxed mind to think better in math paper. And get stuck at most questions.(b) Don't study, hope that God will help me and give me inspiration on how to do the questions.(c) Study late, feel sleepy tomorrow, can't think as fast, but roughly know how to do the questions.
My Paper 1 was okie, I want to aim for A if not B for Cmath Paper. Cos' I know the other 2 papers dieded. This is my last chance to see an A in my 2 years of JC life. Never seen one before, close to getting it, but never, not once.My last chance. So I chose Option C. I think last night was the first night since Social Studies O levels that I am willing to sacrifice sleep for studying.
*****************************************************
(2) Unlucky.
Okie, I really think today is a super unlucky day. It started with my choking on 1/4 of a teriyaki burger. Really choking. Okie that's not unlucky. That's my own fault. Blame on me so greedy and wanna save the hassle of biting the burger which had fillings that are slipping out. Oh I wasted 1/4 of it. But I think it open my throat a little wider to ease the sore throat I had. Haha. Finally know the real choking thingy. Must experience then know sia, really hard to cough. So first aid is quite right. I think my friends a bit frightened by me cos' they dunno what to do. Poor thing. Don't worry, I am okie.
Then comes another unlucky thing. I boarded the 135 from Parkway to Paya Lebar, really hor, while I was thinking whether 135 got go to my brother's school there the bus stop, the engine died. My first thought was, "Huh, so unlucky arh?" Got one part the bus went like a snail. Haha. Whatever, thought the engine died around 3-4 times, but at least it didn't break down before I reached my destination lah.
Really, I was thinking, quite unlucky le. I come home, wanna on aircon, which is usually the first thing I do when I come home. As my finger reached for the button of the remote control on the wall, I realised there was no button there. A paper pasted over the remote control read: "Do not on aircon. It is leaking. Mum." Alright, enough unlucky ordeals.
*****************************************************
(3) Weird.
Okie, when I was on the bus which the engine was dying all the way, I was watching a guy from Chung Cheng High scribble in a notebook. Alright, my stationery craze, I was first attracted by the interesting notebook he was writing in. It was a notebook with blank pages and some cartoon stuff. It was turned to a blank page he was writing on, and the next page was some pictures and some words. The title read: New Story of the Hare and the Tortoise. Thinking the notebook was rather cute, I turned my attention to what he was writing. I was sitting at a distance from him, keep staring at the page to see what he was writing. It looked like Chinese, then again some words from afar like don't look like Chinese. His words was big and some strokes overlapped and stuff. I thought it was Japanese. Wow, practising Japanese on the bus? So hardworking. I kept on staring. As I got off the bus, I managed to take a closer look. It was Chinese. Untidy handwriting that makes it sort of illegible. Well.
I got off the bus, walked across the overhead bridge, as I walked down, I saw a bicycle. Okie, it doesn't look like a normal bicycle. The pedal side, don't go in circles, it just goes up and down. Reminded me of the 'moutain climbing' equipment at the gym, for full body workout. Weird. I thought I choked too much earlier, lack of oxygen to my brain, seeing things. Well.
Then I was walking, a guy walking by carrying a stack of flyers, suddenly passed a flyer to me. My usual practice, I just took it. As I walked and walked, I looked at the flyer, I was like "Huh?" The advertisement was for POSB and DBS Bank, and on both sides is you tiao. And that flyer is exactly the length of the you tiao, makes it look very real. I thought I was seeing things, really choked too much arh. I looked again, the you tiao was still there.
*********************************************************
Conclusion:
Really a weird, unlucky and interesting day. Interesting despite the choking part. Really, my life haven't been quite so exciting for like the past few months? Haha. Choked too much, I am mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment