Monday, October 11, 2004

Haha, contributed by Fish.

A - Age:
- 18 yrs!! and 13 days? (I am eighteen lala. haha)

B - Brands usually bought:
- Eh,I dunno.I dun buy a fixed thing usually.Pens arh,uniball signo,ultimate .38 ball! No .28 balls for me, the pen just spoils faster than the ink finishes.

C - Career in future:
- Accountant? Business stuff. I seriously don't mind pharmacy if they allow non Chem students.

D - Dancing as a career:
- Haha, for leisure, not career bah. I like those kind of ballet, graceful type of dancing.

E - Easiest person to talk to:
- Haha, myself. Of course all my best friends lah. Fish, Egg, Esthie & the Eskimo. Guess we can crap about anything under the sun. Oh yah, not to forget my dearest bro.

F - France or England
- France! I think there more beautiful, but then I dunno french. Haha.

G - Gunbound or Ragnarok:
- Ragnarok? Dunno what's that, Gunbound loh.

H - Hometown:
- Singapore.

I - Instruments:
- I dunno. Though I like piano, saxophone, etc.

J - Jungle or Sea-side:
- Sea! Nice sea breeze caresses my cheek.

K - Kids:
- Quite cute lah. Maybe after I have my own then I will know the troubles =P.

L - Left Hand or Right Hand
- Right. Almost everything done using right. Haha.

M - Meat or Vegetables:
- I like meat lahz. But I got eat veggie.

N - Number of siblings:
- 1! One bro is enough, I love him!

O - Open Minded or Close minded
- Depends on wad things. Haha. Usually open bah.

P - Phobia[s]:
- Hrm. I dun like heights. Haha, when I am lost in a big foreign place.

Q - Quantity or Quality (for anything):
- Quality. I love quality coffee haha.

R - Reason to smile:
- When you are happy, naturally will smile. How I know when will smile. Lamez.

S - Song you sang last:
- Eh, Jerry Yan's dunno what song. I was looking and trying to sing along.

T - Time you wake up:
- 6.30 on school days (okie dun bash me up), other days depends on what time I sleep the night before. Btw 9 to 11 usually.

V - Vegetable you hate:
- Haha. Eh, those without leaves. Like Brocolli, cauliflower...

W - Worst habit:
- Bite nails bah, can't kick the habit, thinking hard will subconsciously do it.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
X - Xavier or Jean Grey:
- Haha, eh, I am feminist. Jean, but dunno why.

Y - Yolk or Egg WHite:
- Aiyah, you can't choose which u wanna eat. They come together lah. Dun pick on food.

Z - Zodiac:
- Libra! But I like others like Pisces, Aquarius. Haha, the water signs.


Lala. This is crappy. haha.

No comments: