Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Haha. I am still excited about my new blog template. I love the softness of the blue. My favourite blue. Makes me feel so relaxed looking at it. And it is exactly the way I wanna it to be.

I wished life was as beautiful as this blue is. Haha. Don't I wish my bedroom was of this colour too. Haha. I am a little mad. The bloo. So happy. Feels as if I am not going to change this template ever again. Haha.

Okie I admit that everything around me is bloo. Can't be helped. I actually wanted to get a purple template, with a sexy cartoon girl, but somehow I gave up the idea. I saw a pink template with a beautiful anime girl on top, long hair getting blown in the wind those type, almost wanted to get it, but I dismissed the thought. Then I saw a very plain template, with a pic of a super slim and tall blonde girl;s back, with her looking out of full length glass windows, in a room that looks like a living room. I almost almost got that, (haha cos I always wanted to be tall and slim, okie that's impossible lah), but somehow I dun really like the rest of the temp other than the pic. And the words "A Quiet Day" at a corner of the pic just spoils the pic. So I got this template, that is exactly the same as my bro, just that mine is light blue and white, and his is light blue and yellow. Haha, but who cares. I just like it.

No comments: