I LOVE MY BRO!
Just logged out, happened to 'stumble' upon my bro's blog. okie, i didn't mean to read, a bit curious, anyway it's his comp, so his add is sorta on the comp. latest entry is on gg out to eat for my bdae yest. Haha. He said I was a nice sister. So sweet! Haha. He never say anything to me, I never say anything to him, but we love each other like hell. Haha. I LOVE HIM! He's a nice brother too! Always never fail to brighten my day when I am down. Always do my bidding (haha, that's not exactly a virtue, I am always asking him to do things for me though. haha, and he does it for me.) Only guy in the world that will play with me for my teddy bears. And he's super pure, gentlemanly, haha, not like my other bros, XK, CW, okie Jason a bit better than the previous 2, but I think he isn't as pure as he looks. Haaa.
Yeah! My bro never fail to brighten my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment