Monday, October 04, 2004

WAH LIEW! Today go through FM paper 2. I WASTED SO MANY MARKS! Aiyoh, formula wrong, plus BLURNESS, plus forgetfulness, plus carelessness, i minus almost 15 marks in the stats section! wadda! see how my a lvl pass fly away? yah, it flew... flew so fast that i didn't catch why it flew away. (okie maybe tt's lame)

okie lah, mechanics cannot say. i am just lan in that. dotz loh! my paper one also stupid careless mistakes. I could have gotten 50. damn. i could have gotten better than crappy yz. I could have shown them that doing tutorial and papers without absorbing is useless. I AM BLUR!

Okie, I was sian diao and a little shocked yest that my bro say mum just assumes that we two are clever and should get good results. Then a little flop also cannot, just 1 flop, just 1, she will say till u are worse than mud. say u can't get into uni or jc(in my bro's case), and blahdadada. And start saying, "dun wan study arh, keep playing arh dadadadada." Then since after 16-18 yrs of these, my bro and i sort of numb le. So now she start saying about "spend so much money on ur education arh, in the end never study seriously dsadadadada." Then what shocked me was my bro was complaining to my grandaunt and uncle about my mum! haha. Poor grandaunt and uncle just kept quiet.

But really arh. Her method of teaching us arh, really shows me why in the hell me and my bro have such low self confidence. everyday get 'bian' till 'yi wen bu zhi', you get B for cmath, she say why u never get A? you are fmath student leh! stupid leh, you think i not upset i get B meh? still must rub it in further. FAIL FMATH ARH! Where you wanna study next yr arh? or just go poly? You think I wanna fail meh?!?!?! Why don't she ever stand in our positions, and think about our feelings, and she always rub it in and say till you are like shit? She never do, does she? She just everytime expect you to get As all the way. She never praises you when you get A, but she always scolds you when you get anything less than A. I am not a genius, I am not perfect. When you get high marks she suspects that the paper is too easy(in my bro's case), when you are not top in class, she says why the top guy always gets gd grades and u can't. She keeps saying my cousin do better than me. She keeps saying my cousin started studying earlier and dadadada. Everything my cousin is good, I am bad.

So what if she booked a holiday trip to NZ? I don't feel happy. Everytime after she said all those stuff, you have to throw everything she said back in your head and hope for some memory loss to happen. Yah I have short term memory, but sometimes I can't forget. And everytime at home have to show her that you are studying. Everytime in school even when you are upset, you have to show that you are happy. Everytime you see those smirk looks on w woman face and yz's comments of i score so lan, when she score okie, you have pretend nutting ever happened. You heard and saw nothing. If you mind all those, of cos' the day will be very bad for you.

Haiz, venting out unhappiness yet again.

No comments: