Monday, October 04, 2004

Haha. Just read the new paper for the day. No I am not mad. Seow Siew Chin is reading newspaper, yes. You didn't read this wrongly.

I don't buy New Paper everyday, but today the headline caught my eye. Heard people talking about it on the MRT. A guy was injured and lying down on the floor in public for 20 minutes and nobody helped him, till an Indonesian lady came by. In the end, it was a foreigner who helped him. Alright he fell down in the country club a bit ulu lahz, but a bit exaggerating, 20 minutes leh! Of course this kinda headline attracted the attention of an SJ member like me. (okie it could have attracted the attention of anyone.)

Spent an hour eating cereal and reading the newspaper. (Yah I read very slow... =P) Haha, then came to the sports section, I do admit I have no interest in sports. But the Tampines Rover guy who spent 65 thousand bucks to fill the stadium caught my attention. So I read. Read to the part about Real Madrid, of course I continued reading, my fav team! Haha. Favourite cos' all the players I like is on the team, Ronaldo, Casillas, blahz. Haha. I only know them lah. Then I read to a point, I saw Owen is in Real Madrid! Haha. I didn't know. (Help, Egg don't kill me haha!) Okie I a bit gu lou gua wen. Haha. I am just mad. =P

No comments: