Monday, October 18, 2004

Oh well. So sorry to those who have been checking my journal regularly for updates. Been a little busy lately to blog. Summary of the week's significant events:

Friday 15 Oct: CG breakfast, Mr Ng treated us. Feel a bit bad sia. And not the whole class there. Got the photocopied copy for result slip to bring back and sign.

Saturday 16 Oct: Meeting day. Had 2 SJ meetings in a row, though quite slack never do any revision and work, but then had a quite interesting time. Though there's some feelings of anger and disgust.

Today 18 Oct:

Today is quite a fun day. Morning assembly talk by the principal, then we went for CG breakfast. Then back to audi for the farwell concert. Mr Cheng represented the teachers and gave a speech, I think they praise us a little too high up. All in all, it seems that in between his words, we are a difficult batch, and "they dunno how to teach us", more like we are rebellious and all. Haha. I guess we gave our teachers lots of troubles, sleeping in classes, skipping lectures. Despite knowing that his words might not be what he really meant, I am still quite touched by how good he said us to be.

Rather nice concert. The only regretful thing is that my class is not united. Haiz. After such a nice concert, the spirit is high, so I thought maybe the class wanna go out or something. But we are not that united. Plus some people are already gone, some people didn't come school, some people need to stay back for sportsman/woman appreciation. Sadly, we failed to have lunch together. But at least I convinced them to have a class dinner on the 25th after Physics last paper. After all, I think, most probably it's hard for us to be gathering again in the future.

Aiyah, can't make it for the ex 08 chalet. Now instead of it being in the middle of my overseas trip, it's in the middle of JNCO camp. Haha, really unlucky. But nevermind, I will meet them up sometime next year bah.

It's the last day of official school in TJC. Next up would be exams. Jiayou.

No comments: