Monday, October 25, 2004

Okie. Let me mentioned briefly what happened last Sat.

Other than the awful fact about Khoo's email, I wasted a whole afternoon making calls, smses, and compiling the L1R5s and citizenship of the Std4s to make it easier for our selection of the people for EAGLES award. Then I wasted a few hours discussing with jy about the people we are going to nominate. Oh well. The things that the lump of fats made us do in the shortest time possible. By Monday. Submit the list by Monday. Hardly gave us 3 days to do it also. And she totally never do her research, and proposed her own set of people without consulting us. What the hell. She totally disregards our opinions. Trying to show us that the teachers are able to run the Corps. Just 1 EAGLES nomination and I am disgusted by the quality of her work.

Then another thing was I went MP Library to study. We went up to the adult section cos' Laura & co were there studying too. So me and CW left our bags against the wall beside near the tables. Then we were sitting down along the wall, the library patrol man (yah, to maintain the library rules I think) came. Before that, he was already talking very loudly, telling some boy at the computer off. Then he came and say, "Arh, what are you all doing here?" saying it all in a very lecherous voice. Then he was rather rude and loud, saying some sentences which I forgot what, to ask us to go find a seat. I was already packing my stuff, to get out of his sight. Waddahell. Library no rule cannot sit on the floor, we are not blocking the traffic or what. Then Chee Wee was pissed off at his attitude, and was pretending to kick him and scold him after he was backfacing us. Guess he heard CW, so he turned back, and said, "Why, not happy arh. Not happy can get out." (those were his exact words) CW was putting on an innocent face and saying, no lah. Then the man say, "Then why you kick the bag?", as if challenging him. CW say, duh it's my bag what. Haha. I was very pissed off by him, I think if I ever meet up with that situation again, I will challenge him, and say that there's no rule about cannot sit on the floor, even if there is, you can say it nicely, no need to raise your voice. Though I dunno if there's a rule about sitting on the floor, I know the most important rule of the library is to observe silence, and you have broken that rule. If you want to quarrel, you can go downstairs. If you want to stay here and continuing raising your voice, I would like to say that you are disrupting the library's environment set for the readers and other users. I demand to see your upper management of the library.

Haha. I was almost to scold him this, if he continue to pester us. I was pissed enough that day by Khoo, and having to rush the nominations and research out. But luckily for him, he didn't persist. I was pissed enough to scold him bastard in front of the Std 4s. Haha. After all, even if I said all that, he won't dare to argue more, since it's to his disadvantage if I ever see his boss. The most I leave the library, he could be sacked. Even a fool wouldn't want to fight a losing battle.

Okie, back to today. Today is Physics Practical, total disaster. I was unlucky enough to get to do the electricity question first. But well, someone has to start with it. The second question on oscillations, totally not enough time to finish. I was left with plotting my graph and 1.5 page of questions when there was 15 minutes left. My whole body was trembling from being too nervous, and my hand was shaking as I plotted my graph. And my heart was beating so fast that it was like after a 2.4 km run. My words were totally big as I wrote, and I got even more nervous when I had like 3 anomalous points. Then I had to tell myself to calm down, heck care the points, at least get the best fit line can le. The worst thing is how my body trembled. I think it's rather lucky that I was sitting at the very back, or else people will think I am going to have fits or something. I can see my hand shaking badly. Luckily, despite my graph sux, I managed to finish the questions. At least will pass lah. Though a bit demoralised cos' this is my best Physics paper out of the 5, I guess just have to work harder for the main papers to make up for this. It was a scary experience. I am still feeling the terror of almost not finishing my paper just now. Haiz.

No comments: