Thursday, August 26, 2004

Woohoo! My brother never failed to make me cheerful again. Be it playing with bears, or any other thing. He brought back the last set of Gundam Seed, borrowed from his friend. Shuai ge Kira. So there I was, watching the computer, and everything unhappy just seem to float away.

Of course, the thought of my principle being crushed will still remain. Maybe I will think it out after some time. But in the meantime, one should look on the positive side.

Okie. I think that cartoon really do teach people something. The danger of genetic engineering used in the aspect of human beings. That includes cloning. The battle between the Naturals and the Coordinators. Discrimination. Wars. Killings. Jealousy. Fighting. I truly think that it is a great cartoon. And fancy it being in a cartoon form. It is the example of attempts to eduate children about the danger of GM human beings.

Boohoo. Gotta go watch the last episode.

No comments: