Tuesday, August 10, 2004

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this festive season and studying totally drove sj out of my head. Drove it all out too fast. So fast that I forgot that there's an evaluation session tomorrow and I haven't send out the email to seniors today. ARGH! How could I forget!>?!?!?! I am a forgetful crappy gal.
Tml got test. Arh, I haven't touched the topics yet. Neither did I do the tutorial. WAD AM I DOING!?!?!?! ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Studied with Fish today. Met Hian2 at airport. Went Delifrance and Swensens. You are right. I am brokez. Haha. Worse still I went Popular to get a new Student's Card, bought 2 notebooks, and 1 inspiration bookmark. I brought 30 bucks out, came back with 5. BAD! I am a spendthrift!~!~>~>~ Worse of ALL, I wanted to get a mechanical pencil which cost 4 bucks! I was VERY tempted. But the guilt of spending all my money just held me back. Though my mechanical pencil looks bad, with the metal hold thing spoiled, but it is still working well. Forget it. I still have 5 days to go through, and 10 bucks left isn't very promising. ARGH.

I WANT TO STUDY! I got the feel of it. Today. Dunno why, just got the feel. NOw break my momentum with a POP Evaluation, GREAT. ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna scream like a nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a nut. I am a nut. A walnut. A cashew nut. A peanut. A crappy nut.

No I don't dare to tell my mum that I want a big table in the spare room with chairs so that it can be converted into a study room. No I don't dare. So ex!! And she bought me the lamp already. I will get killed if I say anything like that. Anyway it will only be a good study place with aircon installed, so wait till my father decides to install a 3-in-1 aircon in the house. Yeah let's wait.

Arh!!!! I am living a fast paced life. ARHHHHHHHHH. I AM NUTS! CRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYY.

Ignore me today. I am nuts.

No comments: