Thursday, August 19, 2004

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy, shalalala, it's so nice to be happy, shalalala, it's so nice to be happy, shalalala, lalalalala.

Today is a happy day. Although got test. No more test tml! Maybe it's course never see that ngoh today. Usually I am most unhappy on wednesday and thursdays. Friday, not so bad, cos his lesson is first in the morn, quickly gone le. Hehe. Happy. Borrowed happy books. Reading "The Secret Island" by Enid Blyton again, I think I read it at least 30-50 times. Never got tired of it. I love the story. Enid Blyton is a great author manz.

Borrowed Hardy Boys and Agatha Christie books. Need Hardy Boys to make me happy and relax, seems like ever since I stopped reading them my temper very bad. Read before one, but nevermind.

Ate dunch. (dinner/lunch) Oohs. The wanton mee super hot, ask her put a little chilli only, put so much. ARH. My mouth is burning like mad. Drank a total of 3 mugs of water, 750ml just for that mee. Now super bloated, hiccups like nuts. Oohs. Gotta be gone, no blogging too much.

No comments: