Today airen and bw came my house. Nutting interesting, just that they did experiment of buoyancy in my house. (weird rite?) Not convinced by the teacher's explanation.
Dah!! Today is a siansian day...... Trying very hard to figure out buoyancy, took a whole afternooN! I can't believe it's so cheem. I understood prefectly at the lecture. What the crap. Now that I understood, though it's a bit of swallowing of concepts, but I guess, from little, whatever we learn, we memorise and accept many things as well. Don't say no. Cos' everytime we understand a concept, it's based on explaining using another simpler concept. And the chain goes on, coming down to one very simple concept, which we accepted and swallowed. We then build on on simple concepts to reach complex concepts that we have today. Okie, this is crappy. Just now I understand buoyancy le.
Aiyah. Sian diao. Heard just now they talked about Yizhen talking behind asking the teacher to heck care us and move on, actually I felt pretty angry at first. But I went on to think, it's bad to be dragging the class behind just because of us few people. It's also quite selfish on our part. Though some people other than us may not understand, but they have gladly accepted the theory, and if they wanted to understand it better, if they are confused, they will also raise their questions and doubts to the teacher, not only us. But it seems the class only got us very confused about the theories bah. So approaching the teacher after class on our own accord should be the right thing to do. I guess Yizhen is right to a certain extent, but guess she should have put her words across better. TKSS pple need to learn some good public relations skills.
See, I am biased. Biased view on TKSS pple just because of a few people. Hrm, that's bad. Maybe it just so happens that they 2 are the black sheep of the lot. Should not make a sweeping statement.
Sian le. I go see if I can help out preparing dinner. Felt a bit of strain in the right foot today. On off one, crazy. One moment it's okie, one moment it's pain with every step. The sometimes mild pain. On off pain, so common around my feet area. So crap. Somemore I never sprain before. Lamezzzz. Go see dinner. Gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment