Okie, rather strong words used in previous posts, but that's just my plain feelings out loud.
Hrm, meeting yesterday. Didn't blog cos' I seriously was going to hug my pillow and sleep the moment I came home, unfortunately, haven't bathed yet. Thus leading to a series of emails sent.
Official that I am off from SJ with effect from today. Pia was reading off a list of stuff that me and cw should ot be doing, wasn't payng attention at first. Then as the information went through my brain, processing, (okie I am pretty slow, but it's in the genes), suddenly I looked at him and asked, "OS? Then Sheryl bu shi very can?" Seriously, half my heart was very happy no need to do OS, cos' it is to be submitted during my prelims period, one quarter of it said, "No need to do OS again, means no experience in doing ever. Lost a chance of learning." Last quarter went out to feeling sorry for Sheryl and feeling very guilty cos' again, I did not do a thing. Like in the case of Std 4s aftermath stuff, poor jy has to do it all.
Oh well. Time to mug. Really mug without worries.
No comments:
Post a Comment