Sunday, August 01, 2004

TV! Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre! Lalala. Every Sat and Sun, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Gotta get it recorded next Sun, unless I dun go to the BBQ. Though I think it's a bit of 'special' treatment to the competition teams, and rather crappy, but have to give face to my NA team. After all, I am a comp team mentor, if don't go, a bit bad. And Audris will just buay song I know, cos' comp teams are the most important and special to her anyway. Somemore I am co-mentor with her. Just my luck. And ought to go relax and play bridge or something. Hrm. But it's completely possible to not go, it will be 80% for my dear tv show. Should I sms Audris and say dun prepare any food for me? After all I can dun eat. I dun exactly fancy bbq food. Then I can back out last minute if I want to without commitments. Haiz. But I put cw's name in as well, if I dun go, he wun go... Sianz, I am tied up. Pray my grandaunt can record for me.

It's 9. It's 10 minutes past 9. hrm. Should start cracking and practice qns for tml's test. Hrm. Dahdahdah. Tml's chi square I will be lost again. Have to study out tml. Cos' got meeting. Sounds like a SJ week. monday pop evaluation, friday cmc mtg, sunday, ctc bbq. dahdahdah. Crappy. No mood. I need the mood to study currently. pple seems to be able to click into study mode whenever they want to. Are they machines? Or am I just weird. dahdahdah.

Bought Agatha Christie's book, A murder is Announced. Hrm. I will be stuck to it. But no rush to finish it, cos' it's mine. Dahdahdah. study in tj tml. dahdahdah. let's say, till 6. after all nutting to do till 630 meeting. shud conduct self evaluation for pop first. and prepare to get scolded by jy. dahdahdah. I am currently immune to scoldings le, after all the scoldings from pia during the pop period. scold me bah. my squad is good at something, switching off at the various times. though i noe the seniors most buay song us this area. dahdahdah. heckz. i am in non-sj mode now, trying to click back into study mode. but all these meetings and stuff is breaking the momentum. i have to start all over again after this wk. or am i? still have pop ops schedule and cmc report to do. oh shucks. supposed to look at the ops sch notes and see what i need them to prepare. crappy. arh, give me a break from sj! zzz. If i dun hand in that report and ops sch within one month, pl is gg to kill me. crappy. better get it done within these 2 wks. i need to study! stress. sianz. putting me off sj. sianz diao. now i have the least time to do ops sch, less than all other projects, and i have exams. serve me right. never start early. land myself in trouble now. sianz. gg off to find the smileys. I need smileys to cheer me up. gotta pop a panadol, feel a headache and fever coming. nvm. i have GTO to cheer me up later.

No comments: